7.17.2005

NSTP chaos

SUNDAY

Ggrrr... I was so messed up that morning because I had to hurry. I should be in manila for the gen. assembly for CWTS. I arrived early, ate my lunch, then went with my friends to med audi. Super disaster pala, it was so unorganized! Imagine throngs of students outside the medicine building waiting for the gates to open... it took several minutes or an hour for them to let us in. tapos sa med audi pala you have to register pa outside, with only one line... super suffocating... andami tao! Mainit, iba't ibang amoy... and other stuff. We stayed out of the people we let na lang Mike and Mark register for us. Well, we made fun na lang of the current situation by singing on the side of the building wherein there are no troops of peeps. :) The lecture was super boring, I regretted attending it. The happy part was the time we are dismissed... kasi we ate at P. Noval... basta. ;) That night Auds and I went to mass, then Claire went here to upload mp3 in her new ipod mini... hmm, kelan kaya ako magkakaron? Dream on! ;p
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
AUDS at AKO
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
MIKE
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
HERO
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
BUBOI
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
AZ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home