9.20.2005

TONDO MED

I am assigned in the OB-GYNE section (mah favorite... aside from surgery). We just got all the blood pressures of the incoming mothers waiting outside the room. Whew! At least na-practice ulit BP taking ko. At may mommy na mataray. She won't believe that her BP was 90/60. Sabi ba naman "Laging 100/blah blah BP ko. Ngayon lang ako naging mababa... blah". Hay ang hirap kausap ng ibang tao! When I let Fle take the Bp again we had the same reading... o see! Anyways, the fun part was the assisting of the interns in the examination of the mothers. There was the Fundic height or the height of the mother's bulging tummy. I was the one giving the intern the tape measure. I was also the one who does the draping or covering of the mother's private part when the cervix was being touched. Basta what an experience, I like! :) I learned a lot, saw a lot... hehe. And the most exciting part was when I actually saw the contraction of the mother’s tummy, the baby moved. As in may gumalaw sa loob, kitang-kita. I was able to touch also the tummy... hmm. Am I gonna ba an obstetrician? I guess so. :)

Went to the surgery room and was right on time for the change of catheter on an old male client. Wow! Saya talaga when you learn and actually saw the procedure... I like! ;p

NO ENGLISH. ANO DoTa? Waah, sabog na kami. adik na kami sobra... hindi na nag-aaral hindi pa nakakaipon. Hanna, silly... pano na tayo? Anyways, natalo kami both game. Kasi naman si Melvin at Vic Neil e... watta bulokers! ;( I want libre DoTa!

Free internet sa pacific, I like! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home