8.21.2006

I'm S-I-C-K

18 friday
duty
skills - while waiting kulitan lang with hero and my cellphone's gone! Kasi naman natumba ako and then hindi ko na alam kung nakanino (nakay Az lang pala, buti naman). Dun nagkayayaan ng night out sa makati at taekwando, hehe. Ü QUIZ - cannot! Sequencing again? uh-oh! While waiting for eternity for JIM & CO... grrr!!!
inquire sa taekwando with Jim, Han, Mito, Teods... watched ng training and then nagpahatid sa perps for Mike's game. Hehe, almost end na yung game... they won, kahit na-block ng 3x si Mike. ;)

19 saturday
whole day duty, huhu
may ubo na yucky... the other section (3-8), mababait naman. =) Ma'am won't attend daw our duty sa hapon because of fatigue especially with our group with special mention of *toot*. Edi ayun Sto. Tomas ward c/o Ma'am Arocco with the 4th year students. Shadowing ito. =) I'm just soo tired tapos bawal pa umupo... I'm really feeling sick with a cold and a cough. And then bumigay na talaga ko, and I gave pa my pair (4th yr) extra work because nagkamali ako sa pag-plot sa VS sheet (stupid!!!) so she has to repeat/rewrite/plot all the VS. I better go home and rest. Cannot anymore join the night out and besides my mom and bro are already in Manila. Pagkatapos magdinner umuwi then check up. Hay, watched click. =)
*and it seems this is where it all began... Ü (sure ka ba diyan??)*

20 Sun
watta day... sadness... finished my girl c/o you tube. Aww... funny and sweet! =) And the ending nakakatuwa cause i've watched that other show also... haha. =)

21 Mon
malling... shox nothing. Grocery! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home